All Federal Government agencies use the GSA Schedules to purchase billions of dollars in services and products each year from private industry. Whether you are a small or large business and you are contracting with the Federal Government, a GSA Schedule is a must-have contracting vehicle that will help ensure you achieve the full potential of the services and products you offer to the Federal Government.
Our services include:
- GSA schedule 70 submission
- Proposal writing and pricing services
- Contract compliance
- Strategic business development
- Subcontracting and teaming agreements
- Uploads to GSA Advantage, eBuy and Apps.gov
- Monitoring of federal, state, and local government opportunities
As an added benefit, you will also be listed on the following contract vehicles and teaming agreements once on GSA:
- SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Busniess) Certified
- Environmental Protection Agency II (ITS-EPA II) – Partner contract
Contact us for more details about how Tactical Digital can help you not only get on a GSA Schedule, but learn how to maximize its use.