Companies, at an increasing rate, are making the switch from premise-based solutions to cloud based solutions to run their contact centers once they experience the benefits cloud-based solutions offer. To help you realize these benefits, Tactical Digital has partnered with inContact, the leading provider of cloud contact center solutions. Because inContact’s solutions are delivered in the cloud they offer benefits that traditional, on-premise contact center solutions cannot. The benefits cloud-based solutions offer include:
- Quick roll-out and implementation
- No up-front hardware expenses required
- No revolving upgrades or upgrade fees
- Scalability, both upward or downward, to meet actual demand
- Pay-as-you-go billing model translates into paying only for services actually used
- 99.99% uptime availability
- Seamless call routing between multiple contact centers and even at-home agents
Considering a move to the Cloud? Wondering if a move to the cloud is right for you? Here are some questions to consider:
- Does your organization experience seasonal call volume swings or other fluctuations that require you to have excess equipment that remains idle for much of the year?
- Do you lack appropriate budget for the large capital expenditures (CAPEX) necessary to make the needed upgrades or modification to your contact center infrastructure?
- Do you currently, or would like to, have agents across multiple locations (including at-home)?
- Do you have a limited technical staff that could be better utilized working on strategic business initiatives rather than maintaining contact center equipment?
- Do you have disparate premise based systems across contact centers that cause you challenges for your operations and reporting?
- Do you have a need to establish continuity across contact centers or maintain compliance with industry and governmental regulations?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, cloud contact center may be right for you.