Paperless Communications via the Cloud
- Enables employees to send and receive faxes as electronic messages, directly from their existing email accounts (fax to email / email to fax)
- Creates digital versions of paper faxes that can be sent, received, edited, and archived in your email accounts
- Reduces fax costs up to 70% by eliminating the need for fax servers and other infrastructure
- Optional Microsoft Office® toolbar lets you send attachments from any Office application
EasyLink’s popular Fax2Mail service leverages cloud computing to provide enhanced messaging reliability, availability and security.
Fax2Mail is a 100% hosted email-based faxing service that allows your employees to send and receive faxes as electronic messages directly from their existing email accounts — anytime, anywhere. It eliminates the need for fax servers, fax machines and related infrastructure, reducing fax costs while improving productivity.
As a fully hosted or outsourced service, EasyLink offloads your IT team from the entire fax function while helping to align fax services with the business goals and strategic direction of your enterprise.
With Fax2Mail, you can:
- Eliminate capital costs, software fees, telecom charges and ongoing maintenance with a 100% cloud-based solution
- Use industry-standard 128-bit encryption to secure all sent and received files
- Ensure delivery with no busy signals or capacity constraints
- Send attachments from Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the optional Microsoft Office® toolbar
- Be environmentally friendly and reduce your carbon footprint with less paper, toner and other supplies
- Satisfy your organization’s corporate governance requirements
- Increase employee productivity with digital faxing and mobile printing
In addition, with our PDF Editor feature, inbound faxes received as PDFs can be searched, edited, have electronic signatures appended and more.