Tactical Digital holds a General Services Administration Federal Acquisitions Service Contract for Schedule 70, The Information Technology Schedule. Commodities offered include hosted cloud solutions as well as selected software and hardware.
GSA Schedule 70 is not just for federal purchases. State and local governments can also place orders to take advantage of the pre-negotiated pricing on our Schedule through GSA’s Cooperative Purchasing Program. You’ll find more information on the two-page fact-sheet on the Document Download sidebar on this page.
Our GSA Schedule Contract No. GS-35F-0480R Price List includes name-brand products from these leading suppliers:
- Arkadin – Conferencing and Collaboration Services Subscriptions
- DiscoverReady – eDiscovery Services Subscriptions
- dvsAnalytics – Workforce Optimization and Call Recording
- EasyLink (now OpenText) – Fax2Mail and Notification & Reminder Services Subscriptions
- FTI Technology – eDiscovery Services Software, Subscriptions, and Professional Services
- InContact – Hosted Call Center Service Subscriptions
- Level 3 (now CenturyLink) – Collaboration Web and Audio Conferencing Subscriptions
- PGi – Web Conferencing and Collaboration Services Subscriptions
- Refined Data – Applications for Adobe Connect
- Retarus – Electronic Fax and Notification Services Subscriptions
- Softlinx – Cloud Fax Service and Enterprise Fax Servers
- Sonexis – Conferencing Equipment
You will find our complete GSA Schedule Pricelist on the Document Download sidebar on this page. Call or email us for price quotes tailored to your specific requirements.
Tactical Digital GSA Schedule Contract products and services can also be found on the GSA Advantage! Website.